In this article we will present you top 5 most popular YouTube stars. Their popularity is based on how many subscribers and views each of them has on their YouTube channels. We hope this article will be interesting for you, so let’s start.
1. PewDiePie – 39.3 milllion subscribers. PewDiePie, whose real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjelberg, is a famous foul-mouthed video-game commentator from Sweden. He is also a web-based comedian and video producer and he is best known for his Let’s Play commentaries. Due to his enormous talent, he has dominated YouTube in last few years. Actually, he has broken many YouTube growth records and he had 20 million subscribers in January 2014. It is estimated that today Kjelberg has around 39.3 million subscribers and his videos have around 10.1 billion total views. And what we can see on Kjelberg’s videos? Well, we can see him playing different games and also his reactions to what is happening. Actually, a box in the top corner of the screen shows us how Kjelberg reacts to different situations. Kjelberg has realized such a great success because he pays a lot of attention to his fans. He talks about them a lot and he is answering to their questions in the comments section on YouTube.
2. German Garmendia – 24 million subscribers. German Garmendia is on the second place on the list of most popular YouTubers. He is a Chilean YouTuber, musician, singer, comedian and writer. He is making comedy videos on Spanish language. His most famous video is “Las CosasObvias De La Vida”. He is known by his YouTube channels JuegaGerman and HolaSoyGerman. He has around 24 million total subscribers and 2.1 billion total views.
3. Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla – 21.1 million subscribers. They are two YouTube veterans who are best known for the comedy Smosh. It is actually a slapstick comedy that parodies video games and pop culture. Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla now have more than half a dozen YouTube channels and all of them have significant number of subscribers and views. Some of these channels are ElSmosh, SmoshGames, WatchUsLiveAndStuff, IanH, etc. Today this amazing duo has around 21.1 million total subscribers on YouTube and 4.7 billion total views.
4. Jenna Marbles – 15.5 million subscribers. With 15.5 million total subscribers and 1.8 billion total views, Jenna Marbles is also one of the most popular YouTube stars. Her real name is Jenna Mourey and she has long been one of the most popular stars on YouTube. She started her career with BarStool Sports, but later she posted a video “How to Trick People Into Thinking You’re Good Looking”. She has also be determined as the model YouTube star and she was making around 350 000 dollars per year. There’s no doubt that today she’s still one of the most popular YouTubers.
5. Roman Atwood – 9.3 million subscribers. Roman Atwood is an American YouTube personality and he has around 9.3 million subscribers. His videos on YouTube have gained over 1.33 billion views, so he is also one of the most popular YouTubers. He is actually a prank YouTuber and vlogger and he has two YouTube channels.