The Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant. It is rich of Omega 6 Fatty Acids and Gama Linoleic Acid and has proven effect in treating problems with inflammation, acne, dry, loose and aging skin, and other skin conditions. It also heals wounds and bruises.
Below I am going to share with you seven budget friendly and easy to prepare face masks which contain Evening Primrose Oil and have anti-aging and moisturizing effect.
1. Face Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Cream and Honey: mix well in a glass or ceramic bowl one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one teaspoon Cream and one teaspoon Honey. Spread the mask on your face skin and stay with it for about half an hour for a better nourishing effect. Wash it with warm water.
2. Face Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Green Tea and Yogurt: Mix in a bowl one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one teaspoon well grind Green Tea and one tablespoon Yogurt. Leave the mask on your face for twenty minutes.
3. Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Yolk and Fuller’s Earth: Mix one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one Yolk and one teaspoon Fuller’s Earth. Spread the mask on your face and neck and stay with it for twenty minutes. The Fuller’s Earth is a type of clay which contains lots of minerals and in combination with Evening Primrose Oil, it tightens loose face skin.
Wash this mask with warm water.
4. Face Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin A, Cucumber and Cream: Mix well one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, five drops of Vitamin A, one tablespoon fine grated Cucumber and one teaspoon Cream. Leave this nourishing and moisturizing mask on your face for half an hour. You’ll see immediate effect after you wash it with warm water.
5. Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Banana, Honey and Egg White: Mix one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one tablespoon mashed Banana, one teaspoon Honey and one Teaspoon Egg White. Leave this nourishing mask on your face and neck for about twenty minutes.
6. Face Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Mayonnaise and Rice Starch: Mix well in a bowl one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one teaspoon freash Aloe Vera Juice (it’s preferable to prepare it yourself from the plant), one teaspoon Mayonnaise and one teaspoon Rice Starch. You can leave this mask on your face for 15-20 minutes.
7. Face Mask with Evening Primrose Oil, mashed Apple, Vitamin A and Honey: Prepare a mix of one teaspoon Evening Primrose Oil, one tablespoon mashed Apple, five drops of Vitamin A and one teaspoon Honey. Stay with this mask on your face for twenty minutes.
Don’t forget to massage your face with nourishing cream after you have washed the chosen mask. I myself prefer to use any of the masks in the evening and then to massage my face and neck with night cream which contains Vitamin E.
The image used for this article is my own photo. You can take it for your own works but you should give a link to this post.
My name is Cornelia Mladenova. I am a native Bulgarian living in Ireland and mother of two beautiful daughters. Work as an administrator in an engineering company. Love graphic design and digital art and my passion is to create art and design with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and CorelDraw.
You can read more of my Graphic Design Tutorials here: http://corneliamladenova.hubpages.com/. I also created a new blog: https://designfunblog.wordpress.com where you can read my newest Photoshop and Illustrator tutorials and download many stock photos. :)